Fast, Safe and Free Towing. We can usually get your car picked up in 24-48 hours and sometimes the same day
Plus we can often improve your donated vehicle which increases your tax deduction amount.
ACCEPTING VEHICLE DONATIONS EVERYDAY
Ask for Harold
Owner and Founder
Choose your Charity!
Your car donation supports charity programs giving help to kids, animals, churches, and many others.
You can have your car donation support different charity activities and programs around the nation.
Partnering with Pablove Foundation
Fighting childhood cancer with love
Partnering with Labrador Rescuers
Their main focus is on the rehabilitation and betterment of the dogs.
Partnering with Little Tokyo Service Center
Founded in 1979, Little Tokyo Service Center is a nonprofit charitable organization serving Asian and Pacific Islanders.
We're not the biggest, only the best.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
You Choose a Charity
Highest IRS tax deduction
Your Charity receives more
Cars, Trucks, Vans...
No Title? No Problem!
Failed Smog Check?
Personal & Caring Service
Are there any costs for me to donate my car?
Can I donate my car even if it’s not running or has been crashed?
Absolutely! We get top dollar for non-runners and wrecks.
My car will not pass a smog check, can I donate it?
Never a problem! You can donate a car that will not pass a smog check.
How long does it take to pick up my car?
Usually 24-48 hours and sometimes the same day depending on location.
How long has your company been doing this?
We have been helping charities with car donations since 1997.
This could answer some of your questions:
- We pick up the cars and handle all DMV paperwork.
- Towing is always free to the donor.
- Some cars get repaired if cost-effective to increase the selling price, not only giving the charity more money but providing a larger tax deduction to the donor as allowed by the IRS.
- Having worked in the car repair industry for decades gives Harold the capability to evaluate each vehicle.
- Many cars get detailed which involves a full cleaning inside and out which increases eye appeal and gives us higher selling prices.
- Some cars get sold for parts.
- Donor is issued a receipt for the tax deduction along with any required IRS forms.
- Cars can be located just about anywhere in the US.
- Cars can be in just about any condition.
- Missing title? We can handle most situations.
- The process is fast and easy, avoiding the hassle of selling yourself with strangers coming to your door.
- Donor gets rid of a car they don’t want and gets the chance to help others because it feels good!
Helping People Help Charities Since 1997